stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Lakmal Warusawithana <lak...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Apache Stratos 4.1.0-beta2 Developer Preview
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 02:30:21 GMT
Hi Martin,

Ideally after alpha release we should not add any features into a release.
But we have added some missing features after that, with the agreement of
the all committers. Even after Beta we have added updating cartridge
min/max in the application, which we all agreed to go with 4.1.0. Given
that beta2 going to be complete the features that will go in 4.1.0. After
releasing Beta2 we should carry out full testing will all features and
*SHOULD* only do bug fixing. All we satisfied the stability of the master
branch, we can cut a RC. IMO we should do milestone releases (developer
previews) every two weeks (if possible), this will help all committers to
have a look features done by other committers.

Make sense?

thanks

--
Lakmal Warusawithana