stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Asanka Sanjaya Herath <angal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Compute Engine Load Balancing Support for Stratos - GSoC 2015
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2015 14:27:26 GMT
Hi,

I build again using maven 3.0.4 and oracle Java 1.7.0 but still I'm getting
the same error.

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 6:45 PM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <angal.sh@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 6:42 PM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <angal.sh@gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
>> Hi Isuru,
>>
>> Thank you for the information. Currently I have Java 1.6. I'll build
>> using Java 1.7 and update the tread.
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 6:00 PM, Isuru Haththotuwa <isuruh@apache.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Asanka,
>>>
>>> I just build master branch with tests successfully. What is the Java
>>> version and the Maven version that you are using? Its recommended to use
>>> Oracle JDK 1.7 and Maven 3.x.x.

IaaS.

Herath <

Are there any

Herath <

these and get back

Gunaratne <

of above
load balancer extensions to
AWS load balancer and GCE load balancer to
following to start with these projects:

balancer APIs
out the above APIs
scenario on EC2/GCE
load balancer extension,
the above information

Asanka Sanjaya Herath <

to do GSoC this year and I
interesting. I'm currently a final year
Technology University of Moratuwa.
before and I would like to compose
projects [1], [2] since both are similar

project proposals and I kindly
to follow.

Stratos

--