This is the fix commit. You might do this change locally and work until this commit is synced to GitHub.

https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=stratos.git;a=commitdiff;h=d51ebcf1edb3aab1c05f7c2ce02ff978f2c25a78;hp=4f72de3aa07bab20497860c3086104f7dce63553

Thanks.

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 10:47 AM, Rajkumar Rajaratnam <rajkumarr@wso2.com> wrote:
My fix commit is not yet synced to GitHub. Since you guys cloned from there, you need to wait until GitHub fetches latest commits.

Thanks.