[Adding Swapnil Patil]

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 6:58 AM, Lahiru Sandaruwan <lahirus@wso2.com> wrote:
Hi,

I have added one more project at Jira [1].

Thanks.

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 1:25 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:
Thanks Vishanth for updating the list.

Everyone: Please note again that it would be better for you to submit several project proposals if you are working on a project where there are several people have shown interest. Currently there are few other interesting projects we have proposed but have not seen any interest. See the above link.

Thanks