stratos-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Imesh Gunaratne (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Updated] (STRATOS-1293) Stratos should remove instance in ERROR state before trying to re-launch instance
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 01:11:53 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-1293?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Imesh Gunaratne updated STRATOS-1293:
-------------------------------------
    Affects Version/s: 4.1.0 Alpha

> Stratos should remove instance in ERROR state before trying to re-launch instance
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: STRATOS-1293
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-1293
>             Project: Stratos
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Cloud Controller
>    Affects Versions: 4.0.0, 4.1.0 Alpha
>         Environment: Openstack Icehouse, Stratos 4.0.0 GA
>            Reporter: Jeffrey Nguyen
>
> On my setup with Icehouse and Stratos 4.0.0GA, I observed there was one particular cartridge
with one running instance and multiple instances in ERROR state.   Upon checking wso2carbon.log,
I found several instances of the exception below.   Looked like when Stratos launched the
cartridge, the instance didn't achieve running state, so Stratos tried to launch another instance.
  This kept on going until eventually one instance of the cartridge achieved running status.
  
> We need to make sure when this condition occurs, Stratos will remove the instances that
are in ERROR state before attempting to re-launch.  The instances in ERROR state can exhaust
resources on the underline Iaas cluster (Openstack in this case)
> 1) IllegalStateException on node RegionOne/887351d5-2c16-48b9-927e-0ca5f13fcc10:java.lang.IllegalStateException:
node(RegionOne/887351d5-2c16-48b9-927e-0ca5f13fcc10) didn't achieve the status running; aborting
after 1 seconds with final status: ERROR
>         at org.jclouds.compute.functions.PollNodeRunning.apply(PollNodeRunning.java:72)
>         at org.jclouds.compute.functions.PollNodeRunning.apply(PollNodeRunning.java:45)
       at org.jclouds.compute.strategy.CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.call(CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.java:121)
       at org.jclouds.compute.strategy.CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.apply(CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.java:146)
       at org.jclouds.compute.strategy.CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.apply(CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.java:53)
>         at com.google.common.util.concurrent.Futures$1.apply(Futures.java:711)      
 at com.google.common.util.concurrent.Futures$ChainingListenableFuture.run(Futures.java:849)
       at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
       at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> 1 error[s]        at org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.client.cloud.controller.CloudControllerClient.spawnAnInstance(CloudControllerClient.java:174)
>         at org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.rule.RuleTasksDelegator.delegateSpawn(RuleTasksDelegator.java:87)
>         ... 22 moreCaused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Failed to start an instance.
MemberContext [memberId=lb01.lb01.domaincde68af9-d82f-42c3-9c01-4fd8da565867, nodeId=null,
clusterId=lb01.lb01.domain, cartridgeType=lb01, privateIpAddresses=null, publicIpAddresses=null,
allocatedIpAddress=null, initTime=1427177492261, lbClusterId=null, networkPartitionId=N1]
Cause: error running 1 node group(lb01lb01) location(RegionOne) image(0299be4d-a743-4424-ae28-f40bd4faa669)
size(2e2e2b47-9f40-4bd8-9777-83e802f5f1cd) options({inboundPorts=[], autoAssignFloatingIp=false,
securityGroupNames=[default], keyPairName=phoenix, userData=[B@14edd531, configDrive=false,
novaNetworks=[Network{networkUuid=42c4a88d-0d59-4fbb-90f0-9b9806f9c17c, portUuid=null, fixedIp=172.16.2.201},
Network{networkUuid=6a2615e4-760c-4c93-895d-b4b16e550193, portUuid=null, fixedIp=10.81.69.201},
Network{networkUuid=670550f0-67fc-48ff-a33c-e184a7908247, portUuid=null, fixedIp=10.13.5.81}]})
> Execution failures:
> 0 error[s]Node failures:
> 1) IllegalStateException on node RegionOne/887351d5-2c16-48b9-927e-0ca5f13fcc10:java.lang.IllegalStateException:
node(RegionOne/887351d5-2c16-48b9-927e-0ca5f13fcc10) didn't achieve the status running; aborting
after 1 seconds with final status: ERROR
>         at org.jclouds.compute.functions.PollNodeRunning.apply(PollNodeRunning.java:72)
>         at org.jclouds.compute.functions.PollNodeRunning.apply(PollNodeRunning.java:45)
       at org.jclouds.compute.strategy.CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.call(CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.java:121)
       at org.jclouds.compute.strategy.CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.apply(CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.java:146)
       at org.jclouds.compute.strategy.CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.apply(CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.java:53)
>         at com.google.common.util.concurrent.Futures$1.apply(Futures.java:711)      
 at com.google.common.util.concurrent.Futures$ChainingListenableFuture.run(Futures.java:849)
       at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
       at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> 1 error[s]
>         at org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:531)
>         at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:370)
>         at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:445)
>         at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:225)
>         at org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:149)
>         at org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.stub.CloudControllerServiceStub.startInstance(CloudControllerServiceStub.java:1407)
       at org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.client.cloud.controller.CloudControllerClient.spawnAnInstance(CloudControllerClient.java:162)
>         ... 23 moreTID: [0] [STRATOS] [2015-03-24 06:13:04,511]  INFO {org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.client.cloud.controller.CloudControllerClient}
-  Trying to spawn an instance via cloud controller: [cluster] lb01.lb01.domain [partition]
RegionOne-Core [lb-cluster] null [network-partition-id] N1 {org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.client.cloud.controller.CloudControllerClient}TID:
[0] [STRATOS] [2015-03-24 06:13:09,114]  INFO {org.wso2.carbon.databridge.core.DataBridge}
-  admin connected {org.wso2.carbon.databridge.core.DataBridge}TID: [0] [STRATOS] [2015-03-24
06:13:16,902]  INFO {org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.impl.CloudControllerServiceImpl}
-  Instance is successfully starting up. MemberContext [memberId=lb01.lb01.domain64df2bd7-ee48-4ca2-9dec-362b72543d86,
nodeId=RegionOne/aa1a0e56-a722-444a-99f5-080ef844fb2d, clusterId=lb01.lb01.domain, cartridgeType=lb01,
privateIpAddresses=null, publicIpAddresses=null, allocatedIpAddress=null, initTime=1427177584511,
lbClusterId=null, networkPartitionId=N1] {org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.impl.CloudControllerServiceImpl}
>         at org.drools.common.AbstractWorkingMemory.fireAllRules(AbstractWorkingMemory.java:674)
>         at org.drools.impl.StatefulKnowledgeSessionImpl.fireAllRules(StatefulKnowledgeSessionImpl.java:230)
>         at org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.rule.AutoscalerRuleEvaluator.evaluateMinCheck(AutoscalerRuleEvaluator.java:94)
>         at org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.monitor.ClusterMonitor.monitor(ClusterMonitor.java:157)
>         at org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.monitor.ClusterMonitor.run(ClusterMonitor.java:86)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Failed to start an instance. MemberContext [memberId=lb01.lb01.domaincde68af9-d82f-42c3-9c01-4fd8da565867,
nodeId=null, clusterId=lb01.lb01.domain, cartridgeType=lb01, privateIpAddresses=null, publicIpAddresses=null,
allocatedIpAddress=null, initTime=1427177492261, lbClusterId=null, networkPartitionId=N1]
Cause: error running 1 node group(lb01lb01) location(RegionOne) image(0299be4d-a743-4424-ae28-f40bd4faa669)
size(2e2e2b47-9f40-4bd8-9777-83e802f5f1cd) options({inboundPorts=[], autoAssignFloatingIp=false,
securityGroupNames=[default], keyPairName=phoenix, userData=[B@14edd531, configDrive=false,
novaNetworks=[Network{networkUuid=42c4a88d-0d59-4fbb-90f0-9b9806f9c17c, portUuid=null, fixedIp=172.16.2.201},
Network{networkUuid=6a2615e4-760c-4c93-895d-b4b16e550193, portUuid=null, fixedIp=10.81.69.201},
Network{networkUuid=670550f0-67fc-48ff-a33c-e184a7908247, portUuid=null, fixedIp=10.13.5.81}]})
> Execution failures:
> 0 error[s]
> Node failures:
> 1) IllegalStateException on node RegionOne/887351d5-2c16-48b9-927e-0ca5f13fcc10:
> java.lang.IllegalStateException: node(RegionOne/887351d5-2c16-48b9-927e-0ca5f13fcc10)
didn't achieve the status running; aborting after 1 seconds with final status: ERROR
>         at org.jclouds.compute.functions.PollNodeRunning.apply(PollNodeRunning.java:72)
>         at org.jclouds.compute.functions.PollNodeRunning.apply(PollNodeRunning.java:45)
>         at org.jclouds.compute.strategy.CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.call(CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.java:121)
>         at org.jclouds.compute.strategy.CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.apply(CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.java:146)
>         at org.jclouds.compute.strategy.CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.apply(CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.java:53)
>         at com.google.common.util.concurrent.Futures$1.apply(Futures.java:711)
>         at com.google.common.util.concurrent.Futures$ChainingListenableFuture.run(Futures.java:849)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> 1 error[s]
>         at org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:531)
>         at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:370)
>         at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:445)
>         at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:225)
>         at org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:149)
>         at org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.stub.CloudControllerServiceStub.startInstance(CloudControllerServiceStub.java:1407)
>         at org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.client.cloud.controller.CloudControllerClient.spawnAnInstance(CloudControllerClient.java:162)
>         ... 23 moreTID: [0] [STRATOS] [2015-03-24 06:11:34,509] ERROR {org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.monitor.ClusterMonitor}
-  Cluster monitor: Monitor failed.ClusterMonitor [clusterId=lb01.lb01.domain, serviceId=lb01,
deploymentPolicy=Deployment Policy [id]static-1-Core [partitions] [org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.stub.deployment.partition.Partition@fb6144],
autoscalePolicy=ASPolicy [id=economyPolicy, displayName=null, description=null], lbReferenceType=null,
hasPrimary=false ] {org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.monitor.ClusterMonitor}Exception executing
consequence for rule "Minimum Rule" in org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.rule: java.lang.RuntimeException:
cannot invoke method: delegateSpawn        at org.drools.runtime.rule.impl.DefaultConsequenceExceptionHandler.handleException(DefaultConsequenceExceptionHandler.java:39)
>         at org.drools.common.DefaultAgenda.fireActivation(DefaultAgenda.java:1297)
>         at org.drools.common.DefaultAgenda.fireNextItem(DefaultAgenda.java:1221)
>         at org.drools.common.DefaultAgenda.fireAllRules(DefaultAgenda.java:1456)
>         at org.drools.common.AbstractWorkingMemory.fireAllRules(AbstractWorkingMemory.java:710)
>         at org.drools.common.AbstractWorkingMemory.fireAllRules(AbstractWorkingMemory.java:674)
>         at org.drools.impl.StatefulKnowledgeSessionImpl.fireAllRules(StatefulKnowledgeSessionImpl.java:230)
>         at org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.rule.AutoscalerRuleEvaluator.evaluateMinCheck(AutoscalerRuleEvaluator.java:94)
>         at org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.monitor.ClusterMonitor.monitor(ClusterMonitor.java:157)
>         at org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.monitor.ClusterMonitor.run(ClusterMonitor.java:86)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: cannot invoke method: delegateSpawn
>         at org.mvel2.optimizers.impl.refl.nodes.MethodAccessor.getValue(MethodAccessor.java:63)
>         at org.mvel2.optimizers.impl.refl.nodes.VariableAccessor.getValue(VariableAccessor.java:37)
>         at org.mvel2.ast.ASTNode.getReducedValueAccelerated(ASTNode.java:108)       
at org.mvel2.MVELRuntime.execute(MVELRuntime.java:85)
>         at org.mvel2.compiler.CompiledExpression.getDirectValue(CompiledExpression.java:123)
>         at org.mvel2.compiler.CompiledExpression.getValue(CompiledExpression.java:119)
       at org.mvel2.MVEL.executeExpression(MVEL.java:930)        at org.drools.base.mvel.MVELConsequence.evaluate(MVELConsequence.java:104)
       at org.drools.common.DefaultAgenda.fireActivation(DefaultAgenda.java:1287)
>         ... 9 moreCaused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>         at org.mvel2.optimizers.impl.refl.nodes.MethodAccessor.getValue(MethodAccessor.java:48)
>         ... 17 more
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot spawn an instance
>         at org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.rule.RuleTasksDelegator.delegateSpawn(RuleTasksDelegator.java:107)
>         ... 22 moreCaused by: org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.exception.SpawningException:
Failed to start an instance. MemberContext [memberId=lb01.lb01.domaincde68af9-d82f-42c3-9c01-4fd8da565867,
nodeId=null, clusterId=lb01.lb01.domain, cartridgeType=lb01, privateIpAddresses=null, publicIpAddresses=null,
allocatedIpAddress=null, initTime=1427177492261, lbClusterId=null, networkPartitionId=N1]
Cause: error running 1 node group(lb01lb01) location(RegionOne) image(0299be4d-a743-4424-ae28-f40bd4faa669)
size(2e2e2b47-9f40-4bd8-9777-83e802f5f1cd) options({inboundPorts=[], autoAssignFloatingIp=false,
securityGroupNames=[default], keyPairName=phoenix, userData=[B@14edd531, configDrive=false,
novaNetworks=[Network{networkUuid=42c4a88d-0d59-4fbb-90f0-9b9806f9c17c, portUuid=null, fixedIp=172.16.2.201},
Network{networkUuid=6a2615e4-760c-4c93-895d-b4b16e550193, portUuid=null, fixedIp=10.81.69.201},
Network{networkUuid=670550f0-67fc-48ff-a33c-e184a7908247, portUuid=null, fixedIp=10.13.5.81}]})
> Execution failures:
> 0 error[s]
> Node failures:
> 1) IllegalStateException on node RegionOne/887351d5-2c16-48b9-927e-0ca5f13fcc10:java.lang.IllegalStateException:
node(RegionOne/887351d5-2c16-48b9-927e-0ca5f13fcc10) didn't achieve the status running; aborting
after 1 seconds with final status: ERROR
>         at org.jclouds.compute.functions.PollNodeRunning.apply(PollNodeRunning.java:72)
>         at org.jclouds.compute.functions.PollNodeRunning.apply(PollNodeRunning.java:45)
       at org.jclouds.compute.strategy.CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.call(CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.java:121)
       at org.jclouds.compute.strategy.CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.apply(CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.java:146)
       at org.jclouds.compute.strategy.CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.apply(CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.java:53)
>         at com.google.common.util.concurrent.Futures$1.apply(Futures.java:711)      
 at com.google.common.util.concurrent.Futures$ChainingListenableFuture.run(Futures.java:849)
       at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
       at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> 1 error[s]        at org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.client.cloud.controller.CloudControllerClient.spawnAnInstance(CloudControllerClient.java:174)
>         at org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.rule.RuleTasksDelegator.delegateSpawn(RuleTasksDelegator.java:87)
>         ... 22 moreCaused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Failed to start an instance.
MemberContext [memberId=lb01.lb01.domaincde68af9-d82f-42c3-9c01-4fd8da565867, nodeId=null,
clusterId=lb01.lb01.domain, cartridgeType=lb01, privateIpAddresses=null, publicIpAddresses=null,
allocatedIpAddress=null, initTime=1427177492261, lbClusterId=null, networkPartitionId=N1]
Cause: error running 1 node group(lb01lb01) location(RegionOne) image(0299be4d-a743-4424-ae28-f40bd4faa669)
size(2e2e2b47-9f40-4bd8-9777-83e802f5f1cd) options({inboundPorts=[], autoAssignFloatingIp=false,
securityGroupNames=[default], keyPairName=phoenix, userData=[B@14edd531, configDrive=false,
novaNetworks=[Network{networkUuid=42c4a88d-0d59-4fbb-90f0-9b9806f9c17c, portUuid=null, fixedIp=172.16.2.201},
Network{networkUuid=6a2615e4-760c-4c93-895d-b4b16e550193, portUuid=null, fixedIp=10.81.69.201},
Network{networkUuid=670550f0-67fc-48ff-a33c-e184a7908247, portUuid=null, fixedIp=10.13.5.81}]})
> Execution failures:
> 0 error[s]Node failures:
> 1) IllegalStateException on node RegionOne/887351d5-2c16-48b9-927e-0ca5f13fcc10:java.lang.IllegalStateException:
node(RegionOne/887351d5-2c16-48b9-927e-0ca5f13fcc10) didn't achieve the status running; aborting
after 1 seconds with final status: ERROR
>         at org.jclouds.compute.functions.PollNodeRunning.apply(PollNodeRunning.java:72)
>         at org.jclouds.compute.functions.PollNodeRunning.apply(PollNodeRunning.java:45)
       at org.jclouds.compute.strategy.CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.call(CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.java:121)
       at org.jclouds.compute.strategy.CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.apply(CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.java:146)
       at org.jclouds.compute.strategy.CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.apply(CustomizeNodeAndAddToGoodMapOrPutExceptionIntoBadMap.java:53)
>         at com.google.common.util.concurrent.Futures$1.apply(Futures.java:711)      
 at com.google.common.util.concurrent.Futures$ChainingListenableFuture.run(Futures.java:849)
       at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
       at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> 1 error[s]
>         at org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:531)
>         at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:370)
>         at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:445)
>         at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:225)
>         at org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:149)
>         at org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.stub.CloudControllerServiceStub.startInstance(CloudControllerServiceStub.java:1407)
       at org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.client.cloud.controller.CloudControllerClient.spawnAnInstance(CloudControllerClient.java:162)
>         ... 23 more
> TID: [0] [STRATOS] [2015-03-24 06:13:04,511]  INFO {org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.client.cloud.controller.CloudControllerClient}
-  Trying to spawn an instance via cloud controller: [cluster] lb01.lb01.domain [partition]
RegionOne-Core [lb-cluster] null [network-partition-id] N1 {org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.client.cloud.controller.CloudControllerClient}TID:
[0] [STRATOS] [2015-03-24 06:13:09,114]  INFO {org.wso2.carbon.databridge.core.DataBridge}
-  admin connected {org.wso2.carbon.databridge.core.DataBridge}TID: [0] [STRATOS] [2015-03-24
06:13:16,902]  INFO {org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.impl.CloudControllerServiceImpl}
-  Instance is successfully starting up. MemberContext [memberId=lb01.lb01.domain64df2bd7-ee48-4ca2-9dec-362b72543d86,
nodeId=RegionOne/aa1a0e56-a722-444a-99f5-080ef844fb2d, clusterId=lb01.lb01.domain, cartridgeType=lb01,
privateIpAddresses=null, publicIpAddresses=null, allocatedIpAddress=null, initTime=1427177584511,
lbClusterId=null, networkPartitionId=N1] {org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.impl.CloudControllerServiceImpl}



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Mime
View raw message