stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Anuruddha Liyanarachchi <anurudd...@wso2.com>
Subject Python Cartridge setup using puppet
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 08:45:31 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to setup python cartridge agent on puppet master 3.7. I have
copied all the modules and manifests files to puppet master.

When I run the puppet agent from I am getting following error.

Info: Retrieving pluginfacts
> Info: Retrieving plugin
> Info: Loading facts
> Error: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 400 on SERVER:
> Could not find template 'agent/extensions/domain-mapping-added.sh.erb' at
> /etc/puppet/modules/python_agent/manifests/push_templates.pp:26 on node
> 1.manager.esb
> Warning: Not using cache on failed catalog
> Error: Could not retrieve catalog; skipping run

Is template(domain-mapping-added.sh.erb) loading from
modules/python_agent/files or modules/agent/templates?

--
*Thanks and Regards,*
Anuruddha Lanka Liyanarachchi