stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Chamila De Alwis <chami...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Code Review] Python Cartridge Agent Plugins
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2015 07:10:25 GMT
Review Notes:

Adjust IDE settings to get rid of Python library not found errors
Refactor PCA modules to get rid of unwanted modularization

Suggested improvements
Make plugins execute in parallel or provide a definitive way to specify
plugin execution order

Regards,
Chamila de Alwis
Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163