stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Apache Stratos 4.1.0-beta Developer Preview
Date Sat, 07 Mar 2015 06:03:26 GMT
I think we are now in a good position to announce 4.1.0-beta in terms of
the functionality and stability. Following are the remaining tasks I can
think of:

- Review UI & CLI changes required for recent Application Policy changes
- Fix topology rendering issue in the UI when scaling
- Review artifact naming issues discussed on the shared Google document
- Review sample applications
- Prepare a document for getting started guide

People who are working on these areas please given an update.

Thanks