stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Testing: Stratos 4.1 - Setting debug log prevents cartridge instance to be spun up in single group / cartridge scenario
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 10:53:02 GMT
Hi Martin,

I think I found the problem, the following exception is raised when DEBUG
is enabled:

[2015-03-27 16:21:34,660] ERROR
{org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.services.impl.CloudControllerServiceImpl}
-  Could not start instance: [cluster]
single-cartridge-app.my-php.php.domain [cluster-instance]
single-cartridge-app-1
at java.util.Vector.elementData(Vector.java:730)
at java.util.Vector.get(Vector.java:746)
at
org.apache.stratos.messaging.domain.topology.lifecycle.LifeCycleStateManager.getPreviousState(LifeCycleStateManager.java:130)
at
org.apache.stratos.messaging.domain.topology.lifecycle.LifeCycleStateManager.changeState(LifeCycleStateManager.java:95)
at
org.apache.stratos.messaging.domain.topology.Member.setStatus(Member.java:112)
at
org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.messaging.topology.TopologyBuilder.handleMemberCreatedEvent(TopologyBuilder.java:431)
at
org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.services.impl.CloudControllerServiceImpl.startInstance(CloudControllerServiceImpl.java:450)

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 3:38 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Martin,
>
> I'm trying to re-produce this problem locally, will update you with the
> results soon.
>
> Thanks
>
> On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 6:16 AM, Martin Eppel (meppel) <meppel@cisco.com>
> wrote:
>
>>  Hi,
>>

>> I was looking to provide debug logs for the scenario where a cartridges
>> in a group are not going Active (see email JIRA
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-1292).
>>

>> In the same scenario, no instance is spun up when debug logs are enabled
>>

>> See also attached debug logs, log4j configuration
>>

>> Thanks
>>

>> Martin
>>

> --
> Imesh Gunaratne