stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Sandaruwan <lahi...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: A serious issue in cluster monitoring
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 02:56:32 GMT
Hi,

So this will result a long domain name for accessing clusters.

Isn't it better to mandate different aliases for all the cartridges?

P.S. If domain mapping feature is there, it might be fine, so that users
can have shorter domain names at their will.

Thanks.

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 8:11 AM, Rajkumar Rajaratnam <rajkumarr@wso2.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 1:04 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Great work Raj! Hope that we have also prefixed Cluster Hostname with
>> Application ID.
>>

> Yes Imesh. Cluster hostname is also prefixed with application-id.
>
> Thanks.
>

>> Thanks
>>
>> On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 9:45 PM, Rajkumar Rajaratnam <rajkumarr@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> This is fixed now.
>>>
>>> Thanks.

>>> --
>>> Rajkumar Rajaratnam
>>> Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos
>>> Software Engineer, WSO2
>>>
>>> Mobile : +94777568639
>>> Blog : rajkumarr.com
>>>

>> --
>> Imesh Gunaratne
>>
>> Technical Lead, WSO2
>> Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos
>>

> --
> Rajkumar Rajaratnam
> Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos
> Software Engineer, WSO2
>
> Mobile : +94777568639
> Blog : rajkumarr.com

Lahiru Sandaruwan
Committer and PMC member, Apache Stratos,
Senior Software Engineer,
WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middleware

email: lahirus@wso2.com blog: http://lahiruwrites.blogspot.com/