stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Sandaruwan <lahi...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Why do multiple cartridge group samples have the same name?
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 07:40:16 GMT
Yah.. We need to clear up the samples. There are few faults like this. Also
we should give meaningful names for even groups as much as possible.

Thanks.

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 10:21 AM, Mariangela Hills <mariangela@wso2.com>
wrote:

> At a glance the user will not be able to figure out as to what cartridge
> group JSON he/she needs to pass in the JSON payload as multiple cartridge
> group samples have the same name. I propose that this is changed as follows:
> - Add unique cartridge group names
> - Make the named of the JSON file reflect the cartridge group name
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-1245
>

> Regards,
> Mariangela
>

> *--*
> Mariangela Hills
> Senior Technical Writer
>
> *WSO2, Inc.*lean.enterprise.middleware.

Lahiru Sandaruwan
Committer and PMC member, Apache Stratos,
Senior Software Engineer,
WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middleware

email: lahirus@wso2.com blog: http://lahiruwrites.blogspot.com/