stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Rajkumar Rajaratnam <rajkum...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Removing a deployment policy used by a deployed application
Date Sun, 29 Mar 2015 09:38:09 GMT
Hi Chamila,

Yes this validation needs to be done. We have discussed this sometimes
back. This is implemented for some artifacts (cartridges, cartridge
groups..) in SM. We decided to move this validation to AS, but is not moved
yet. I guess this validation is missing for network partitions also. Please
fix all artifacts as you fix this.

Thanks.

--
Rajkumar Rajaratnam