stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Rajkumar Rajaratnam <rajkum...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins build is still unstable: Stratos-Master-Commit-Build #303
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 16:14:36 GMT
Hi Martin,

This commit solved the issue. Jenkins build was successful after this
commit. Is integration test failing to you? Or you are seeing these
"connection refused" error messages? Even if integration test is
successful, when stratos server is shut down by integration framework, we
see these error messages. So if integration test is success, then no need
to worry.

Thanks.

Rajkumar Rajaratnam
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos