stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Rajkumar Rajaratnam <rajkum...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Mater branch is broken again!
Date Sun, 22 Mar 2015 10:56:22 GMT
Hi Imesh,

I am still seeing this problem intermittently. When I deploy, undeploy and
deploy an application again, most of the time, AS is not receiving
application clusters created event. But CC is publishing it. And some parts
of UI seems to be broken now. Topology tree is not displayed even after an
application becomes active. Its blank.

Thanks.