stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Pranavan Theivendiram <pranavan...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject Re: [GSOC - 2015] Introducing “curve fitting” for statistics prediction algorithm of Autoscaler
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 13:52:59 GMT
Hi Lahiru,

I will be available whole day. If you give a time, then we can talk.

*T. Pranavan*
*BSc Eng Undergraduate| Department of Computer Science & Engineering
,University of Moratuwa*
*Intern Software Engineer**| WSO2 Lanka (Pvt) Ltd.*
*Mobile| *0775136836

On 25 March 2015 at 18:45, Lahiru Sandaruwan <lahirus@wso2.com> wrote:

> Sure. Let me check on possible time.
>
> Thanks/
>
> On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 5:04 PM, Pranavan Theivendiram <
> pranavan.11@cse.mrt.ac.lk> wrote:
>
>> Hi Lahiru,
>>
>> Shall we have hangout on saturday?
>>
>> *T. Pranavan*
>> *BSc Eng Undergraduate| Department of Computer Science & Engineering
>> ,University of Moratuwa*
>> *Intern Software Engineer**| WSO2 Lanka (Pvt) Ltd.*
>> *Mobile| *0775136836
>>
>> On 25 March 2015 at 10:39, Pranavan Theivendiram <
>> pranavan.11@cse.mrt.ac.lk> wrote:
>>
>>> Ok Lahiru.
>>>
>>> I have noted down some problems in understanding the code base. We will
>>> have hangout in near future and let us resolve it out.
>>>
>>> *T. Pranavan*
>>> *BSc Eng Undergraduate| Department of Computer Science & Engineering
>>> ,University of Moratuwa*
>>> *Intern Software Engineer**| WSO2 Lanka (Pvt) Ltd.*
>>> *Mobile| *0775136836

Engineering

interval*, then
becomes a severe

done up to 50%. I am
well. Still many things need to
proposal. Please find

Science &
Ltd.*

have already started
it before tomorrow.

<lahirus@wso2.com

correctly and on right
incorporate CEP 4.0.0 changes as it

the drafting of the
now.

Pranavan Theivendiram <

on the project "Introducing
prediction algorithm of Autoscaler". I have

the calculated values
happens after
         happens.
calculates the prediction
gradient) from the CEP
deals with the analysis of data in the
relevant summarized health stats, which are

I need to modify above
implement the curve fitting for statistics

we can use the regression
is expected to be released on May 15th
I am planning to do a feasibility study for
where we can explore other better

share your thoughts on this.

of Computer Science &
WSO2 Lanka (Pvt) Ltd.*