stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Asanka Sanjaya Herath <angal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Compute Engine Load Balancing Support for Stratos - GSoC 2015
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 19:29:13 GMT
​Hi,

I started writing the proposal for ec-2 load balancer project. I'm sharing
my proposal [1] with​ all. Any suggestions and comments are appreciated.

[1].
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AtO0URu1oCfanyDxaQZsSv5PTH-O3oJ_OHwRgyPhtpc/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks.

On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 11:42 AM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <angal.sh@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks for the information.
>
> On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 10:05 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Asanka,
>>
>> You can find some information here:
>>
>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_UyglvcuNASxFbC6YK4zDoKohx9xiiqBNZqMiezkhzo/edit#heading=h.3hnlljt63y71
>>
>> On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 2:37 AM, Asanka Sanjaya Herath <
>> angal.sh@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm trying to configure GCE IaaS in stratos. Are there any written
>>> documentation regarding this?
>>>
>>> Thanks.

You

Moratuwa.