stratos-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Eppel (meppel)" <mep...@cisco.com>
Subject Stratos 4.1 Issues list ... was .... RE: FW: Group applications VMs do not start
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 02:11:34 GMT
Here is the updated list of current issues:

Email thread
dev@stratos.apache.org

Showstopper for
beta release

Actual issue/status

Notes

Schema changes for Stratos 4.1

Lack of “persistence” support on Applications. Wso2 have fixed, Cisco needs to test.

[Imesh] This is in progress, will include the fix in 4.1.0-beta

Cartridge definition doesn't need "maxInstanceLimit" property anymore

Wso2 ack that the Application cartridgeMin/Max properties should be removed.

[Imesh] Will include this change in 4.1.0-GA

Stratos "list-autoscaling-policies" CLI always returns no records.

Stratos 4.1.0: tracebacks seen when issuing application undeploy/remove

Traceback seen during unsubscribe of application

opened JIRA:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-1281[http://wikicentral.cisco.com/images/icons/linkext7.gif]

Stratos 4.1.0: error cleaning up VMs (that have floatingip) terminated through Openstack horizon

Stratos in error state,  VM not cleaned up and stratos repeatedly throwing tracebacks. - only
when floating ip's used.

opened JIRA:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-1282[http://wikicentral.cisco.com/images/icons/linkext7.gif]

Stratos 4.1.0: Issue when deploying application with single group and 3 cartridges, no dependencies

All Vms are stuck in Starting state

Update: Same issue occurs with only a single cartridge in the group

JIRA:
[https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-1292]

Stratos 4.1.0: Updating deployment policy Min/Max has no effect on instance count of applications
referring to the affected policy.

Application created which references a deployment policy should inherit any changes to the
PartitionMin/Max settings, otherwise we have no way to changing the number of instances without
deleting the application instances.

Stratos 4.1.0: Min number of instances of cartridge can only be controlled with cartridgeMin
setting

Not able to control the number of instances of a cartridge in an application with partitionMin
setting in a cartridge deployment policy.

Longetivity test issu: VMs spawned and Stratos threw OutOfMemoryError (issue from 4.0.0 which
needs to be ported to 4.1.0)

... As Imesh has explained in the previous reply, now we are in the stage of releasing the
fix for the siddhi-core module. We will update you as soon as this is done ...

CISCOMITDDEV-79[http://wikicentral.cisco.com/images/icons/linkext7.gif]<https://support.wso2.com/jira/browse/CISCOMITDDEV-79>