stratos-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Eppel (meppel)" <mep...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: Trouble with Cartridge Groups
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2015 22:48:29 GMT
Hi Devs,

I added a fix for this (commit 7b591d37ceb18692da7782ae53c9a64444096ef0 - adding the exception
message to the returned  RestAPIException), please review it,

Thanks

Martin

From: Shaheedur Haque (shahhaqu)
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2015 1:19 PM
To: dev@stratos.apache.org
Subject: Trouble with Cartridge Groups

Hi,

When I have a well-formed Cartridge Group then everything works nicely. However, if I accidentally
specify a cartridge name that does not exist, then the attempt to create the Cartridge group
correctly fails with an eception, but the exception message does not bother to say *which*
cartridge name was in error:

TID: [0] [STRATOS] [2015-03-19 20:12:15,504] ERROR {org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.handlers.CustomExceptionMapper}
-  Could not add cartridge group
org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.exception.RestAPIException: Could not add cartridge group
        at org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.api.StratosApiV41Utils.addServiceGroup(StratosApiV41Utils.java:870)
        at org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.api.StratosApiV41.addServiceGroup(StratosApiV41.java:413)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.exception.RestAPIException
        at org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.api.StratosApiV41Utils.addServiceGroup(StratosApiV41Utils.java:818)
        ... 45 more
Caused by: org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.stub.CloudControllerServiceCartridgeNotFoundExceptionException:
CloudControllerServiceCartridgeNotFoundExceptionException

I would like to suggest that be addressed as a small enhancement.

Thanks, Shaheed