I have now fixed this in the master branch.

Thanks

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 12:05 AM, Shaheedur Haque (shahhaqu) <shahhaqu@cisco.com> wrote:

Any update on this? This is going to block our ability to create a single-cartridge application that mimics what a subscription used to do, and create a nasty migration story…

From: Imesh Gunaratne [mailto:imesh@apache.org]
Sent: 06 February 2015 10:43
To: dev
Subject: [Discuss] [Issue] Subscribable Information is Only Read by Groups

Hi Devs,

As I found currently we only read subscribable information from groups. If there are any top level cartridges they are ignored:

/**
* Extract Subscription Information from the Application Definition
*
* @param
appCtxt ApplicationContext object with Application information
* @return Map [cartridge alias -> Group]
*/
private Map<String, SubscribableInfoContext> getSubscribableInformation(ApplicationContext appCtxt) throws

ApplicationDefinitionException {

return getSubscribableInfo(appCtxt.getComponents().getGroupContexts());
}
Thanks

--

Imesh Gunaratne