stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Gayan Gunarathne <gay...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] [Issue] Sample Applications do not Activate
Date Sun, 08 Feb 2015 17:39:52 GMT
Hi Imesh,

Seems "GroupStatusInactiveProcessor" is the last processor in the
"GroupStatusProcessorChain".We are printing the above warn message if the
next processor is null.

       if (nextProcessor != null) {
            // ask the next processor to take care of the message.
            return nextProcessor.process(idOfComponent, appId, instanceId);
        } else {

            log.warn(String.format("No possible state change found for
[component] %s [instance]",
                    idOfComponent, instanceId));
        }

Seems for the group-scaling sample is not fully activated.Only one
group(group2c3) is activated in that sample.I think we need to check why
the "GroupStatusInactiveProcessor" is triggered during the application
deployment process.

Thanks,
Gayan

On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 9:53 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:

> I tested both group-scaling and group-scaling-v1 applications but they did
> not activate:
>
> I can see the following warning in the log:
>  WARN
> {org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.status.processor.group.GroupStatusInactiveProcessor}
> -  No possible state change found for [component] mygroup2 [instance]
>
> Thanks
>
> On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 5:23 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Great work Reka! Thanks for looking into this!
>>
>> On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 3:27 AM, Reka Thirunavukkarasu <reka@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I have fixed one issue that i found when using more than one
>>> groupInstances in the application. Now that, i could get all the
>>> single-group-* samples became active without any issue.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Reka

Activate
not Activate