stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cartridge Agent - Auto Commit functionality
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2015 17:17:24 GMT
Hi Chamila,

A good finding! Yes I also cannot see the autoCommit attribute in Artifact
Repository bean in the application definition.

This functionality might be needed for certain cartridges for propagating
changes that they do via the UI. Therefore we may need to add it.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2