stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SubscriptionDomainAddedEvent and SubscriptionDomainRemovedEvent
Date Sat, 14 Feb 2015 14:40:11 GMT
Hi Chamila,

Yes in 4.1.0 release we do not have the concept of subscription. A
subscription in 4.0.0 release is now similar to an application.

That's why we dont' see the above events now in the codebase. However we
have introduced Application SignUp model to handle subscriptions of
Multi-Tenant applications. In the current model Single-Tenant applications
are only visible to the tenant that they belong to. A tenant cannot sign up
to Single-Tenant applications of of its own or other tenants.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2