stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Reka Thirunavukkarasu <r...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] [Issue] Sample Applications do not Activate
Date Sun, 08 Feb 2015 18:55:15 GMT
Hi Imesh,

I have tested the group-scaling-v1. Application has become active. After
that instances tried to scaled up. In that only, there seems to be some
issue. I will check on that..Please find the attached topology view..

Thanks,
Reka

On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 11:15 AM, Reka Thirunavukkarasu <reka@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Imesh for fixing the issues..I will continue testing with the other
> samples..
>
> Thanks,
> Reka
>
> On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 10:59 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> May be this message processor is receiving an invalid message. Will debug
>> and see.
>>
>> On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 11:09 PM, Gayan Gunarathne <gayang@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Imesh,
>>>
>>> Seems "GroupStatusInactiveProcessor" is the last processor in the
>>> "GroupStatusProcessorChain".We are printing the above warn message if the
>>> next processor is null.
>>>
>>>        if (nextProcessor != null) {
>>>             // ask the next processor to take care of the message.
>>>             return nextProcessor.process(idOfComponent, appId,
>>> instanceId);
>>>         } else {
>>>
>>>             log.warn(String.format("No possible state change found for
>>> [component] %s [instance]",
>>>                     idOfComponent, instanceId));
>>>         }
>>>
>>> Seems for the group-scaling sample is not fully activated.Only one
>>> group(group2c3) is activated in that sample.I think we need to check why
>>> the "GroupStatusInactiveProcessor" is triggered during the application
>>> deployment process.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Gayan

become inactive