stratos-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Lakmal Warusawithana <lak...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Stratos 4.0 ERROR {org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine}
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2015 02:15:09 GMT
Hi David,


On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 6:46 AM, david hbase <davidhbase@gmail.com> wrote:

> build from source, running Stratos as all in one. I just turn on the
> activeMQ and puppet master, then run the ./bin/stratos.sh
>
>
Did you build from the 4.0.0-rc4 tag? Recommend to used 4.0.0-rc4 tag or
binary release on [1]. 4.0.0 branch has changed since released and product
may unstable so.

[1] http://apache.tradebit.com/pub/stratos/


> not sure about the AS service. could you send the detail instruction?
>
> Thanks
> -D
>
>
>
> On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 5:05 PM, Udara Liyanage <udara@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Are you running Stratos all in one setup or as distributed setup.
>> According to the error Stratos manager can not access autoscaler service at
>> " https://stratos40build05:9443/services/AutoscalerService/" . Could you
>> please verify AS is running on the specified host.
>>
>> On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 6:30 AM, david hbase <davidhbase@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi, Team
>>>
>>> I need to push the Stratos deployment with POC now. Since Stratos 4.1 is
>>> not in stable version yet, so I am trying to make the Stratos 4.0 working
>>> with openstack now.
>>>
>>> Please advice and thanks in adv,
>>> -D
>>>
>>> The Error log as following:
>>>
>>> [2015-02-16 00:51:16,123]  INFO
>>> {org.wso2.carbon.ui.internal.CarbonUIServiceComponent} -  Mgt Console URL
>>> : https://192.168.12.3:9443/carbon/
>>>
>>> [2015-02-16 00:52:01,083]  INFO
>>> {org.apache.stratos.messaging.message.processor.topology.CompleteTopologyMessageProcessor}
>>> -  Topology initialized
>>>
>>> [2015-02-16 00:52:01,088]  INFO
>>> {org.apache.stratos.manager.topology.receiver.StratosManagerTopologyEventReceiver}
>>> -  [CompleteTopologyEventListener] Received: class
>>> org.apache.stratos.messaging.event.topology.CompleteTopologyEvent
>>>
>>> [2015-02-16 00:52:02,221] ERROR {org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine} -
>>> The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference (EPR)
>>> https://stratos40build05:9443/services/AutoscalerService/
>>>
>>> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The service cannot be found for the endpoint
>>> reference (EPR)
>>> https://stratos40build05:9443/services/AutoscalerService/
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.axis2.engine.DispatchPhase.checkPostConditions(DispatchPhase.java:78)
>>>
>>> at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:329)
>>>
>>> at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:261)
>>>
>>> at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:167)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:172)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:146)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.core.transports.CarbonServlet.doPost(CarbonServlet.java:231)
>>>
>>> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:755)
>>>
>>> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:848)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ServletRegistration.service(ServletRegistration.java:61)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.processAlias(ProxyServlet.java:128)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.service(ProxyServlet.java:68)
>>>
>>> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:848)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.servlet.DelegationServlet.service(DelegationServlet.java:68)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.filter.CharacterSetFilter.doFilter(CharacterSetFilter.java:61)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CompositeValve.continueInvocation(CompositeValve.java:178)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CarbonTomcatValve$1.invoke(CarbonTomcatValve.java:47)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.webapp.mgt.TenantLazyLoaderValve.invoke(TenantLazyLoaderValve.java:56)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.TomcatValveContainer.invokeValves(TomcatValveContainer.java:47)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CompositeValve.invoke(CompositeValve.java:141)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CarbonStuckThreadDetectionValve.invoke(CarbonStuckThreadDetectionValve.java:156)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:936)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CarbonContextCreatorValve.invoke(CarbonContextCreatorValve.java:52)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1004)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:589)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(NioEndpoint.java:1653)
>>>
>>> at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>>>
>>> at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>>>
>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>>
>>> [2015-02-16 00:52:02,238] ERROR
>>> {org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.services.ServiceUtils} -  Error while
>>> getting available partitions. Cause : The service cannot be found for the
>>> endpoint reference (EPR)
>>> https://stratos40build05:9443/services/AutoscalerService/
>>>
>>> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The service cannot be found for the endpoint
>>> reference (EPR)
>>> https://stratos40build05:9443/services/AutoscalerService/
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:531)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:370)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:445)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:225)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:149)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.stub.AutoScalerServiceStub.getAllAvailablePartitions(AutoScalerServiceStub.java:4260)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.stratos.manager.client.AutoscalerServiceClient.getAvailablePartitions(AutoscalerServiceClient.java:82)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.services.ServiceUtils.getAvailablePartitions(ServiceUtils.java:275)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.services.StratosAdmin.getPartitions(StratosAdmin.java:177)
>>>
>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>
>>> at
>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>>
>>> at
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>
>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.cxf.service.invoker.AbstractInvoker.performInvocation(AbstractInvoker.java:180)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.cxf.service.invoker.AbstractInvoker.invoke(AbstractInvoker.java:96)
>>>
>>> at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSInvoker.invoke(JAXRSInvoker.java:194)
>>>
>>> at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSInvoker.invoke(JAXRSInvoker.java:100)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.ServiceInvokerInterceptor$1.run(ServiceInvokerInterceptor.java:57)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.ServiceInvokerInterceptor.handleMessage(ServiceInvokerInterceptor.java:93)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:271)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:121)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.AbstractHTTPDestination.invoke(AbstractHTTPDestination.java:239)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invokeDestination(ServletController.java:223)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invoke(ServletController.java:203)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invoke(ServletController.java:137)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFNonSpringServlet.invoke(CXFNonSpringServlet.java:159)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractHTTPServlet.handleRequest(AbstractHTTPServlet.java:286)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractHTTPServlet.doGet(AbstractHTTPServlet.java:211)
>>>
>>> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:735)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractHTTPServlet.service(AbstractHTTPServlet.java:262)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CompositeValve.continueInvocation(CompositeValve.java:178)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CarbonTomcatValve$1.invoke(CarbonTomcatValve.java:47)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.webapp.mgt.TenantLazyLoaderValve.invoke(TenantLazyLoaderValve.java:56)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.TomcatValveContainer.invokeValves(TomcatValveContainer.java:47)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CompositeValve.invoke(CompositeValve.java:141)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CarbonStuckThreadDetectionValve.invoke(CarbonStuckThreadDetectionValve.java:156)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:936)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CarbonContextCreatorValve.invoke(CarbonContextCreatorValve.java:52)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1004)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:589)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(NioEndpoint.java:1653)
>>>
>>> at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>>>
>>> at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>>>
>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>>
>> Udara Liyanage
>> Software Engineer
>> WSO2, Inc.: http://wso2.com
>> lean. enterprise. middleware
>>
>> web: http://udaraliyanage.wordpress.com
>> phone: +94 71 443 6897
>>
>
>


-- 
Lakmal Warusawithana
Vice President, Apache Stratos
Director - Cloud Architecture; WSO2 Inc.
Mobile : +94714289692
Blog : http://lakmalsview.blogspot.com/

Mime
View raw message