stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Isuru Haththotuwa <isu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Warning log is printed every time Application is deployed
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 11:51:37 GMT
On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 5:12 PM, Lahiru Sandaruwan <lahirus@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Noticed $subject. Is this something not required or a log that really
> meaningful?

Had a look at the code, seems we're checking if the lock is held by the
thread is trying to release the lock. IMHO this condition should not occur.
Usually a lock should be acquired and released from the same thread, and we
do not need to check whether the lock is being held by the current thread.
I'll try to have a look at what is happening.