stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Sajith Kariyawasam <saj...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Error Response JSON Message Construction
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2015 10:02:02 GMT
I have done the necessary changes, and being tested locally. Will commit
once fully tested.

Now the response messages are as follows,

When there is an error :
 {"errorCode":400,"errorMessage":"CloudControllerServiceCartridgeNotFoundExceptionException"}
When operation is successful :   {"statusCode":200, "message":"Cartridge
added successfully"}

Appreciate your thoughts on this..

Thanks,
Sajith