stratos-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Eppel (meppel)" <mep...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: QUESTION: onApplicationSignUpRemovedEvent in python cartridge agent compares serivceName with application Id
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2015 00:30:43 GMT
forgot to attach the diff

From: Martin Eppel (meppel)
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2015 2:23 PM
To: dev@stratos.apache.org
Subject: RE: QUESTION: onApplicationSignUpRemovedEvent in python cartridge agent compares
serivceName with application Id

Thanks Imesh,

I still see an issue in the respective ApplicationSignUpMessageProcessorChain.java which,
IMHO doesn’t handle the ApplicationSignUpRemovedEvent because of the missing ApplicationSignUp<…>EventListener.

I fixed the issue and checked it in (commit ddd6a1bd6d875d55bf8ca7a98b45160b6185bd6e), please
see attached diff file and review,

Thanks

Martin