Thanks guys, please note that I have slightly change the Mock IaaS API context to following:
https://localhost:9443/mock-iaas/api

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 11:47 PM, Vishanth Balasubramaniam <vishanthb@wso2.com> wrote:
+1 Great Imesh.

Glad to see the issue had been overcome.

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 7:36 PM, Gayan Gunarathne <gayang@wso2.com> wrote:
+1

Great stuff Imesh!

Thanks,
Gayan

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 7:13 PM, Dakshika Jayathilaka <dakshika@wso2.com> wrote:
Hi Imesh,

Great work.. I think we need to add this into documentation.

Adding Mari to this..

Regards,

Dakshika Jayathilaka
Software Engineer