stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Gayan Gunarathne <gay...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Issue in spawning instances in a complex application
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2015 08:54:00 GMT
I have added another fix for this one.(af4fa0093716bb6361205e0045c53b
de10480549)

Separate the if logic condition of startMonitor() in the
ParentComponentMonitor as we have noticed monitors will not start if the
child nodes are present.

Thanks,
Gayan

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 10:13 AM, Sajith Kariyawasam <sajith@wso2.com>
wrote:

> @imesh, did you notice an issue in the startup order as well?
>
> On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 10:08 AM, Sajith Kariyawasam <sajith@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I'm looking into this issue
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 9:49 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks Sajith, yes there seems to be a problem with the cartridge
>>> defined on the application level, all other clusters are getting activated:
>>>

>>> ‚Äč

+94772269575*