stratos-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Chamila De Alwis <chami...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Error when starting Stratos
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2015 11:54:12 GMT
Hi,

I completely removed my maven repo and did a build, and now the issue is
not there. It was after all an outdated library. Thanks for your help guys!


Regards,
Chamila de Alwis
Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163
Blog: code.chamiladealwis.com



On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 12:50 PM, Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte <
manulac@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Chamila,
>
> Just now I have tried with the latest packs with the latest
> stratos-installer. I didn't encounter any issue when starting Stratos. Also
> I have successfully deployed the composite application as well.
>
> Thanks !
>
> On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 12:39 PM, Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte <
> manulac@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Chamila,
>>
>> I'll try with the stratos-installer and let you know whether I get the
>> same issue as you are getting.
>>
>> Thanks !
>>
>> On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 12:29 PM, Rajkumar Rajaratnam <rajkumarr@wso2.com
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Chamila,
>>>
>>> I just built and started it. Working fine without the issue you
>>> mentioned. I didn't use stratos-installer. There may be some issues with
>>> stratos-installer.
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 12:25 PM, Chamila De Alwis <chamilad@wso2.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi Imesh,
>>>>
>>>> I tried building with force update (mvn clean install -U for the latest
>>>> as of now), however the error is still coming. Please note that I'm using
>>>> the stratos-installer to install and start stratos.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Regards,
>>>> Chamila de Alwis
>>>> Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163
>>>> Blog: code.chamiladealwis.com
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 3:11 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Hi Chamila,
>>>>>
>>>>> Yes I do not see this problem and others also have not reported this.
>>>>> Can you please try to do a clean repo build and test it again?
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>
>>>>> On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 12:08 AM, Chamila De Alwis <chamilad@wso2.com>
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Hi Imesh,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Sorry for the late reply. I'm still getting this error for the latest
>>>>>> build as of now. It looks like something specific to my machine.
A
>>>>>> force-update maven build might solve this.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>> Chamila de Alwis
>>>>>> Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163
>>>>>> Blog: code.chamiladealwis.com
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 2:03 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org>
>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Hi Chamila,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Can you see this issue with the latest build?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 11:01 AM, Chamila De Alwis <
>>>>>>> chamilad@wso2.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Hi Imesh/Manula,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> At the time this was recurring always, in spite of several
>>>>>>>> clean-reconfigure cycles. It was the latest as of EOD wednesday.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>>> Chamila de Alwis
>>>>>>>> Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163
>>>>>>>> Blog: code.chamiladealwis.com
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 9:33 AM, Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte
<
>>>>>>>> manulac@wso2.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Hi Chamila,
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Are you trying with the latest packs ? Just now I have
run the
>>>>>>>>> Stratos with latest packs without getting any issue.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Thanks !
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 9:27 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org
>>>>>>>>> > wrote:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Hi Chamila,
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Thanks for reporting this. I checked the line which
raises this
>>>>>>>>>> error, it seems like registry service has not inititalized
in Stratos
>>>>>>>>>> Manager properly:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> I did not find this problem during my testing, is
it possible for
>>>>>>>>>> you to re-create this each time the server is started?
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>>>>>> ‚Äč
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 3:14 PM, Chamila De Alwis
<
>>>>>>>>>> chamilad@wso2.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> I'm seeing the following error when starting
latest Stratos. It
>>>>>>>>>>> occurs every minute.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> ID: [0] [STRATOS] [2015-01-14 15:07:33,459] 
INFO
>>>>>>>>>>> {org.wso2.carbon.core.internal.StartupFinalizerServiceComponent}
-  WSO2
>>>>>>>>>>> Carbon started in 59 sec
>>>>>>>>>>> TID: [0] [STRATOS] [2015-01-14 15:07:37,424]
 INFO
>>>>>>>>>>> {org.wso2.carbon.ui.internal.CarbonUIServiceComponent}
-  Mgt Console URL
>>>>>>>>>>>  : https://172.17.8.1:9443/carbon/
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> TID: [0] [STRATOS] [2015-01-14 15:08:01,027]
ERROR
>>>>>>>>>>> {org.apache.stratos.manager.components.ApplicationSignUpHandler}
-  Could
>>>>>>>>>>> not get application signups
>>>>>>>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos.manager.registry.RegistryManager.getRegistry(RegistryManager.java:142)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos.manager.registry.RegistryManager.read(RegistryManager.java:97)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos.manager.components.ApplicationSignUpHandler.getApplicationSignUps(ApplicationSignUpHandler.java:226)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos.manager.messaging.publisher.synchronizer.ApplicationSignUpSynchronizerTask.execute(ApplicationSignUpSynchronizerTask.java:53)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.ntask.core.impl.TaskQuartzJobAdapter.execute(TaskQuartzJobAdapter.java:67)
>>>>>>>>>>> at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:213)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
>>>>>>>>>>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>>>>>>>>>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>>>>>>>>>> TID: [0] [STRATOS] [2015-01-14 15:08:01,031]
ERROR
>>>>>>>>>>> {org.apache.stratos.manager.messaging.publisher.synchronizer.ApplicationSignUpSynchronizerTask}
>>>>>>>>>>> -  Could not publish complete application signup
event
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos.manager.exception.ApplicationSignUpException:
>>>>>>>>>>> Could not get application signups
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos.manager.components.ApplicationSignUpHandler.getApplicationSignUps(ApplicationSignUpHandler.java:241)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos.manager.messaging.publisher.synchronizer.ApplicationSignUpSynchronizerTask.execute(ApplicationSignUpSynchronizerTask.java:53)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.ntask.core.impl.TaskQuartzJobAdapter.execute(TaskQuartzJobAdapter.java:67)
>>>>>>>>>>> at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:213)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
>>>>>>>>>>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>>>>>>>>>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>>>>>>>>>> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos.manager.registry.RegistryManager.getRegistry(RegistryManager.java:142)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos.manager.registry.RegistryManager.read(RegistryManager.java:97)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos.manager.components.ApplicationSignUpHandler.getApplicationSignUps(ApplicationSignUpHandler.java:226)
>>>>>>>>>>> ... 8 more
>>>>>>>>>>> TID: [0] [STRATOS] [2015-01-14 15:09:01,003]
ERROR
>>>>>>>>>>> {org.apache.stratos.manager.components.ApplicationSignUpHandler}
-  Could
>>>>>>>>>>> not get application signups
>>>>>>>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos.manager.registry.RegistryManager.getRegistry(RegistryManager.java:142)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos.manager.registry.RegistryManager.read(RegistryManager.java:97)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos.manager.components.ApplicationSignUpHandler.getApplicationSignUps(ApplicationSignUpHandler.java:226)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos.manager.messaging.publisher.synchronizer.ApplicationSignUpSynchronizerTask.execute(ApplicationSignUpSynchronizerTask.java:53)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.ntask.core.impl.TaskQuartzJobAdapter.execute(TaskQuartzJobAdapter.java:67)
>>>>>>>>>>> at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:213)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
>>>>>>>>>>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>>>>>>>>>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>>>>>>>>>> TID: [0] [STRATOS] [2015-01-14 15:09:01,004]
ERROR
>>>>>>>>>>> {org.apache.stratos.manager.messaging.publisher.synchronizer.ApplicationSignUpSynchronizerTask}
>>>>>>>>>>> -  Could not publish complete application signup
event
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos.manager.exception.ApplicationSignUpException:
>>>>>>>>>>> Could not get application signups
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos.manager.components.ApplicationSignUpHandler.getApplicationSignUps(ApplicationSignUpHandler.java:241)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos.manager.messaging.publisher.synchronizer.ApplicationSignUpSynchronizerTask.execute(ApplicationSignUpSynchronizerTask.java:53)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.ntask.core.impl.TaskQuartzJobAdapter.execute(TaskQuartzJobAdapter.java:67)
>>>>>>>>>>> at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:213)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
>>>>>>>>>>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>>>>>>>>>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>>>>>>>>>> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos.manager.registry.RegistryManager.getRegistry(RegistryManager.java:142)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos.manager.registry.RegistryManager.read(RegistryManager.java:97)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos.manager.components.ApplicationSignUpHandler.getApplicationSignUps(ApplicationSignUpHandler.java:226)
>>>>>>>>>>> ... 8 more
>>>>>>>>>>> TID: [0] [STRATOS] [2015-01-14 15:10:01,003]
ERROR
>>>>>>>>>>> {org.apache.stratos.manager.components.ApplicationSignUpHandler}
-  Could
>>>>>>>>>>> not get application signups
>>>>>>>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos.manager.registry.RegistryManager.getRegistry(RegistryManager.java:142)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos.manager.registry.RegistryManager.read(RegistryManager.java:97)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos.manager.components.ApplicationSignUpHandler.getApplicationSignUps(ApplicationSignUpHandler.java:226)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos.manager.messaging.publisher.synchronizer.ApplicationSignUpSynchronizerTask.execute(ApplicationSignUpSynchronizerTask.java:53)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.ntask.core.impl.TaskQuartzJobAdapter.execute(TaskQuartzJobAdapter.java:67)
>>>>>>>>>>> at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:213)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
>>>>>>>>>>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>>>>>>>>>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>>>>>>>>>> TID: [0] [STRATOS] [2015-01-14 15:10:01,004]
ERROR
>>>>>>>>>>> {org.apache.stratos.manager.messaging.publisher.synchronizer.ApplicationSignUpSynchronizerTask}
>>>>>>>>>>> -  Could not publish complete application signup
event
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos.manager.exception.ApplicationSignUpException:
>>>>>>>>>>> Could not get application signups
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos.manager.components.ApplicationSignUpHandler.getApplicationSignUps(ApplicationSignUpHandler.java:241)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos.manager.messaging.publisher.synchronizer.ApplicationSignUpSynchronizerTask.execute(ApplicationSignUpSynchronizerTask.java:53)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.wso2.carbon.ntask.core.impl.TaskQuartzJobAdapter.execute(TaskQuartzJobAdapter.java:67)
>>>>>>>>>>> at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:213)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
>>>>>>>>>>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>>>>>>>>>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>>>>>>>>>> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos.manager.registry.RegistryManager.getRegistry(RegistryManager.java:142)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos.manager.registry.RegistryManager.read(RegistryManager.java:97)
>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.stratos.manager.components.ApplicationSignUpHandler.getApplicationSignUps(ApplicationSignUpHandler.java:226)
>>>>>>>>>>> ... 8 more
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>>>>>> Chamila de Alwis
>>>>>>>>>>> Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163
>>>>>>>>>>> Blog: code.chamiladealwis.com
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>> Imesh Gunaratne
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Technical Lead, WSO2
>>>>>>>>>> Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>>>> Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte
>>>>>>>>> Software Engineer
>>>>>>>>> WSO2 Inc. : http://wso2.com
>>>>>>>>> lean . enterprise . middleware
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> email : manulac@wso2.com / manula@apache.org
>>>>>>>>> phone : +94 772492511
>>>>>>>>> blog : http://manulachathurika.blogspot.com/
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>> Imesh Gunaratne
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Technical Lead, WSO2
>>>>>>> Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> Imesh Gunaratne
>>>>>
>>>>> Technical Lead, WSO2
>>>>> Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Rajkumar Rajaratnam
>>> Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos
>>> Software Engineer, WSO2
>>>
>>> Mobile : +94777568639
>>> Blog : rajkumarr.com
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte
>> Software Engineer
>> WSO2 Inc. : http://wso2.com
>> lean . enterprise . middleware
>>
>> email : manulac@wso2.com / manula@apache.org
>> phone : +94 772492511
>> blog : http://manulachathurika.blogspot.com/
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> Regards,
> Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte
> Software Engineer
> WSO2 Inc. : http://wso2.com
> lean . enterprise . middleware
>
> email : manulac@wso2.com / manula@apache.org
> phone : +94 772492511
> blog : http://manulachathurika.blogspot.com/
>
>
>
>

Mime
View raw message