stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte <manu...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Apache Stratos 4.1.0-Alpha Developer Preview Preparation
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 04:03:43 GMT
Hi All,

We can add the missing and new sections to guide [1] which I have created
earlier. Now the sample artifacts are available in the code base. So we can
point to them.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/a/wso2.com/document/d/1PCVk3Cp9hIxbLRGKSnfHYVZf0XBS1G-KnK_1pIDNNGg/edit

Thanks !

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 8:39 AM, Lakmal Warusawithana <lakmal@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Also we need to add all sample artifact to test out the alpha.
>
> On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 8:21 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Appreciate if someone can prepare the Getting Started Guide. We may need
>> to include separate sections for trying out Kubernetes, EC2 and OpenStack.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 8:18 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Devs,
>>>
>>> I think we have now completed all the features required for 4.1.0-Alpha
>>> developer preview. Please raise if we have missed anything.
>>>
>>> IMO we can now update JIRA and once everyone agrees we can extract
>>> tasks/features/improvements list, create the tag and announce 4.1.0-Alpha
>>> developer preview. WDYT?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>

>>> --
>>> Imesh Gunaratne
>>>
>>> Technical Lead, WSO2
>>> Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos
>>>

>> --
>> Imesh Gunaratne
>>
>> Technical Lead, WSO2
>> Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos
>>

> --
> Lakmal Warusawithana
> Vice President, Apache Stratos
> Director - Cloud Architecture; WSO2 Inc.
> Mobile : +94714289692

Regards,
Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte
Software Engineer