stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Apache Stratos 4.1.0-Alpha Release Preparation
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 02:40:14 GMT
Hi Devs,

I think we need to make a small correction here, 4.1.0-Alpha would be a
developer preview and not a release. Once developer preview is ready will
review it, fix any issues, and do a release candidate. Once release
candidate is verified we could do the 4.1.0 release. Please add your
thoughts.

I will send another mail to correct this.

Thanks