stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Stratos server unavailable
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 09:08:13 GMT
Hi Supun,

We might need to check the log file of stratos runtime:
/opt/stratos/apache-stratos-default/repository/logs/wso2carbon.log

BTW if you are trying to setup a Stratos runtime for development, we might
not need to use the installer. We can simply start ActiveMQ, enable Mock
IaaS via <stratos-home>/repository/conf/mock-iaas.xml and start Stratos
server.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne