stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Finalizing 4.1.0-Alpha Release
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2015 14:46:12 GMT
Great! Thanks Gayan, please propose a design for it.

On Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 8:03 PM, Gayan Gunarathne <gayang@wso2.com> wrote:

> I can look into configuration of load Balances for service grouping.I will
> start the new email thread for discuss the changes we need for this.
>
> Thanks,
> Gayan
>
> On Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 9:46 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi Devs,
>>
>> It looks like we have more tasks to complete:
>>
>> 1. Finalize Kubernetes Workflow *(DONE)*
>> 2. Verify Service Grouping on OpenStack and EC2
>> 3. Verify Clustering Support for Stratos Components
>> 4. Implement Load Balancer Configuration for Service Grouping
>> 5. Reduce the Docker Image Size
>>
>> *6. Implement ADC logic for Service Grouping (IN-PROGRESS)*
>> At the moment artifact distribution logic does not work for service
>> grouping. As a result artifacts are not checked out in instances. I'm
>> currently implementing this logic.
>>
>> *7. Implement Multi-Tenant support for Applications*
>> Currently we do not have support for tenants to sign up for Multi-Tenant
>> applications, for each application deployment there is only one
>> subscription.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> On Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 7:10 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Great! Thanks Manula! Please update this thread as you go on.
>>>
>>> Thanks

 Creating

It is there

terminated.

in agent to checkout

Gunaratne <

the service via the
and pushed

GIT repo url is given
currently looking into this.

Gunaratne <

statistics publishing issue

event parsers which were not
changes. As a result those were raising
CEP port is active was not
it was not possible to see why agent is
I have now enabled logs to show this
not connect to CEP it would be visible.
are updated with the latest

PHP service is not accessible
it is accessible within the Kubernetes
from the container ports may have affected

AM, Lahiru Sandaruwan <

aspects and scaling scenarios

AM, Imesh Gunaratne <

New Year! Hope you all had a great

last stage of finalizing
As I can recall following are the remaining tasks we

Workflow:*

I was fixing issues in the Kubernetes
are the remaining problems:
publish health statistitics to CEP.
member rule invokes
twice with the same member id. As a result the

on fixing the above issues and
workflow.

on OpenStack and EC2:*

the complete service grouping
IaaS however we could not test it with OpenStack

Support for Stratos Components:*

of clustering support for
Controller, we need to verify it and apply it to
Manager.

for Service Grouping:*

allows us to add a load
an application or group. However we need to provide a
to specify which cartridges to be served by a given

Image Size:*

image size is around 380 MB and PHP
around 404 MB. Due to a known issue in Kubernetes
the Docker images from Docker Hub once. It would
reduce the size of the base image so that we could

anyone would like to contribute to
try our best to complete them ASAP and announce

Apache Stratos

Apache Stratos,