stratos-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Eppel (meppel)" <mep...@cisco.com>
Subject Question: 4.1 alpha: cli stratos.sh script can't accept invocation args ?
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2015 03:36:58 GMT
In 4.0 the cli script stratos.sh accepted invocation arguments while it seems that in the script
in 4.1 alpha it has been removed.
I checked the java code and it seems to me that at least the java code still accepts invocation
arguments, see snipplet below. Is there a reason for this or can we add this back, (this is
causing issues for us to integrate 4.1) ?

4.1 alpha:
-java -cp "${class_path}" ${properties} ${debug} org.apache.stratos.cli.Main
4.0:
+java -cp "${class_path}" ${properties} ${debug} org.apache.stratos.cli.Main $*

4.1 :

Main.java:

public static void main(final String[] args) {

        CliTool cliTool = new CliTool();

        cliTool.createConfigDirectory();

        cliTool.handleConsoleInputs(args);

    }