Hi Shiro,

I found a problem with GET cartridges method:
Now it is not possible to get cartridges for a given cartridge type:

GET /cartridges/{cartridgeType}

Thanks

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 12:19 PM, Shiroshica Kulatilake <shiro@wso2.com> wrote:
This was actually an effort from many contributers - so should thank everyone ! :)

We still have to do some more work to make this perfect
1. Make the responses also consistent - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-1028
2. We also should consider what to do with the v4.0 REST api - most of the operations are not valid anymore
3. CLI needs to be updated