Hi Martin,

We do not deploy partitions alone any more right? Partitions are declared in deployment policy, aren't they?

On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 7:37 AM, Martin Eppel (meppel) <meppel@cisco.com> wrote:

Ok, I realized that we changed the RestAPIs for autoscale, deployment policy  and service group deployment, not sure however how a partition definition is deployed, the “…/partitions” RestAPi is commented out ?

From: Martin Eppel (meppel)
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2014 5:43 PM
To: dev@stratos.apache.org
Subject: how to deploy autoscale and deployment policies and partitions with latest code from master ?

Hi,

I tried with the latest code from the master (Dec-04) to deploy autoscale, , deployment and partition policy but they all fail with an “AccessDeniedException” exception as below. I understand that we will be moving to a new format for application deployment (see email thread “Global Deployment Policy for the Application”) but I don’t see the autoscale and partition definition in the provided example. Also, I checked and the RESTAPIs to deploy the policies individually are still there ? Any ideas why the deployment is failing or is this simple not yet working and I should give it some time ?

Is there an working example which will show me how to deploy partition, autoscaler and deployment policy ?

Thanks

Martin

TID: [0] [STRATOS] [2014-12-05 01:19:04,649] ERROR {org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.handlers.StratosAuthorizingHandler} -  The requested resource is not found. Please check the resource path, etc {org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.handlers.StratosAuthorizingHandler}TID: [0] [STRATOS] [2014-12-05 01:19:04,649] ERROR {org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.handlers.StratosAuthorizingHandler} -  Unexpected error occured while REST api, authorization process {org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.handlers.StratosAuthorizingHandler}org.apache.cxf.interceptor.security.AccessDeniedException: Method is not available: Unauthorized

        at org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.handlers.StratosAuthorizingHandler.getTargetMethod(StratosAuthorizingHandler.java:155)        at org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.handlers.StratosAuthorizingHandler.handleRequest(StratosAuthorizingHandler.java:83)

        at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.interceptor.JAXRSInInterceptor.processRequest(JAXRSInInterceptor.java:190)        at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.interceptor.JAXRSInInterceptor.handleMessage(JAXRSInInterceptor.java:101)

        at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:271)        at org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:121)

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal