stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Chamila De Alwis <chami...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Docker base image size
Date Fri, 26 Dec 2014 12:44:05 GMT
Hi,

I'm currently in the process of removing the following pip dependencies
from the agent by writing standard library alternatives for what they
already do. The git related libraries will be replaced by Dulwich library
and use of psutil and pexpect will be dropped.

+1 for using the Debian image or busybox after a proper test run with all
the cartridges we provide by default.

Regards,
Chamila de Alwis
Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163