stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
Subject [Discuss] Defining Docker/Kubernetes Configuration in the IaasProvider Section
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2014 18:51:31 GMT
Hi Devs,

Currently we define Docker/Kubernetes configuration in the cartridge
definition using a property called deployerType.

This properly can only have the value "kubernetes". I think it would be
better if we could reuse the IaasProvider section for this. WDYT?

A sample cartridge definition:
{
   "*type*":"tomcat",
   "*category*":"framework",