stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Migrating to Kubernetes v0.5.3
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2014 04:04:34 GMT
Thanks Nirmal! Appreciate it!

In addition to the above mentioned issue two other problems were identified
in the above Kubernetes Vagrant setup:

1. Pod listing command is slow, it takes few seconds to execute, this seems
to be an issue in Kubernetes 0.5.2 release:
vagrant ssh master
kubecfg list pods

2. Networking doesn't work in minions due to a problem with Fannel. Lakmal
has now created a new Vagrant setup by exluding the minions, will share it
soon.

Thanks

Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2