stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
Subject [Discuss] Kubernetes workflow is now working!
Date Thu, 25 Dec 2014 21:10:32 GMT
Hi Devs,

I fixed some of the issues in Kubernetes Iaas and tested the Kubernetes
workflow with sample php docker image. Now replication controllers,
services and containers get created without a problem. We can also access
the php server in the container.

However I noticed that agent does not send the instance started event to
CEP. Following error was found in agent screen log:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "agent.py", line 21, in <module>
    from cartridgeagent.cartridgeagent.modules import eventsubscriber
ImportError: No module named cartridgeagent.cartridgeagent.modules

May be agent was not updated in the php docker image. Will check this
tomorrow.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne