stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Reka Thirunavukkarasu <r...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Updating deployment policies
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2014 04:46:31 GMT
Hi

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 9:51 AM, Isuru Haththotuwa <isuruh@apache.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 8:42 AM, Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070125@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Are we allowing users to update deployment policies? Isn't this
>> complicate things even more?
>>
> Yes it does. But when we are using the deployment policy, if we do not
> pass it by reference, the new changes will only get reflected in the new
> applications. WDYT?

yah..That's correct. But in the cluster monitor using the deployment
policies's partitions or network partitions, we are creating our own
classes. So, we may need to update the cluster monitor's data structure by
getting the lock whenever we update the deployment policy.

Thanks,
Reka

--
Reka Thirunavukkarasu