stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Shiroshica Kulatilake <sh...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Use of create instead of deploy within Stratos
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 08:34:05 GMT
Hi,

The following changes have been done in the REST api.

1. Cartridges

Resource pathDescriptionPOST/cartridgesCreate a new cartridge definitionGET
/cartridgesGet all available cartridgesGET
/cartridges/{filter}?criteria=criteriaGet all available cartridges for a
particular filter valueGET/cartridges/{filter}/{cartrdigeType}Get a
specific cartridge within a filter valueDELETE/cartridges/{cartridgeType}Delete
a specific cartridge definition

--
Shiroshica Kulatilake

Architect,