stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Lakmal Warusawithana <lak...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Docker base image size
Date Fri, 26 Dec 2014 11:21:39 GMT
Here some base images sizes, busybox [1] is the smallest.

$ docker images
REPOSITORY TAG IMAGE ID CREATED VIRTUAL SIZE
scratch latest 511136ea3c5a 13 months ago 0 B
busybox latest a9eb17255234 7 weeks ago 2.433 MB
debian latest e8d37d9e3476 4 days ago 85.18 MB
ubuntu latest ba5877dc9bec 4 days ago 192.7 MB
centos latest 1a7dc42f78ba 2 weeks ago 236.4 MB
fedora latest 88b42ffd1f7c 10 days ago 373.7 MB

[1]https://registry.hub.docker.com/_/busybox/

Lakmal Warusawithana
Vice President, Apache Stratos
Mobile : +94714289692