stratos-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Eppel (meppel)" <mep...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: how to deploy autoscale and deployment policies and partitions with latest code from master ?
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 03:06:56 GMT
Ok, I see - I think you are right, the sample in the below mentioned email thread (Aplication_Gloabl_Dep_Policy.json)
has the partitions, so I guess I just need to deploy the definition as shown in the sample
to get partitions deployed, just wondering which API to use in StratosApiV41 ?

Thanks

Martin

From: Nirmal Fernando [mailto:nirmal070125@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2014 6:21 PM
To: dev; Reka Thirunavukkarasu
Subject: Re: how to deploy autoscale and deployment policies and partitions with latest code
from master ?

Hi Martin,

We do not deploy partitions alone any more right? Partitions are declared in deployment policy,
aren't they?

On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 7:37 AM, Martin Eppel (meppel) <meppel@cisco.com<mailto:meppel@cisco.com>>
wrote:

Ok, I realized that we changed the RestAPIs for autoscale, deployment policy  and service
group deployment, not sure however how a partition definition is deployed, the “…/partitions”
RestAPi is commented out ?