stratos-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Eppel (meppel)" <mep...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: how to deploy autoscale and deployment policies and partitions with latest code from master ?
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 02:07:51 GMT

Ok, I realized that we changed the RestAPIs for autoscale, deployment policy  and service
group deployment, not sure however how a partition definition is deployed, the ".../partitions"
RestAPi is commented out ?

From: Martin Eppel (meppel)
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2014 5:43 PM
To: dev@stratos.apache.org
Subject: how to deploy autoscale and deployment policies and partitions with latest code from
master ?

Hi,

I tried with the latest code from the master (Dec-04) to deploy autoscale, , deployment and
partition policy but they all fail with an "AccessDeniedException" exception as below. I understand
that we will be moving to a new format for application deployment (see email thread "Global
Deployment Policy for the Application") but I don't see the autoscale and partition definition
in the provided example. Also, I checked and the RESTAPIs to deploy the policies individually
are still there ? Any ideas why the deployment is failing or is this simple not yet working
and I should give it some time ?
Is there an working example which will show me how to deploy partition, autoscaler and deployment
policy ?

Thanks

Martin

TID: [0] [STRATOS] [2014-12-05 01:19:04,649] ERROR {org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.handlers.StratosAuthorizingHandler}
-  The requested resource is not found. Please check the resource path, etc {org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.handlers.StratosAuthorizingHandler}TID:
[0] [STRATOS] [2014-12-05 01:19:04,649] ERROR {org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.handlers.StratosAuthorizingHandler}
-  Unexpected error occured while REST api, authorization process {org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.handlers.StratosAuthorizingHandler}org.apache.cxf.interceptor.security.AccessDeniedException:
Method is not available: Unauthorized
        at org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.handlers.StratosAuthorizingHandler.getTargetMethod(StratosAuthorizingHandler.java:155)
       at org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.handlers.StratosAuthorizingHandler.handleRequest(StratosAuthorizingHandler.java:83)
        at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.interceptor.JAXRSInInterceptor.processRequest(JAXRSInInterceptor.java:190)
       at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.interceptor.JAXRSInInterceptor.handleMessage(JAXRSInInterceptor.java:101)
        at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:271)
       at org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:121)