Hi Dakshika,

Brilliant stuff! This is super cool.

Do we have plans to put hovering pop up boxes with detailed information when you click on an icon? Sorry, if this was already discussed.

Thanks.

On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 2:03 PM, Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte <manulac@wso2.com> wrote:
Hi,

Great work Dakshika.

On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 1:09 PM, Dakshika Jayathilaka <dakshika@wso2.com> wrote:
Yes gayan.. d3js include tidy algo inbuit. it can handle any number of nodes. Normally binary tree algo can't handle more than two.

Dakshika Jayathilaka
Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc.
lean.enterprise.middleware