Hi Udara,

Ok noted.

Thanks,
Lolitha

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 2:31 PM, Udara Liyanage <udara@wso2.com> wrote:
Hi Lolitha,

All Stratos hangouts are public, you are welcome to participate.

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 1:08 PM, Lolitha Ratnayake <lolitha88@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Chamila,

Noted.

Thanks,
Lolitha.

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 12:29 PM, Chamila De Alwis <chamilad@wso2.com> wrote:
Hi Lolitha,

This will be a public hangout. You will be able to connect through the link posted in this thread.

Regards,
Chamila de Alwis
Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163
Blog: code.chamiladealwis.com