Looks spiffy !!

I was going to ask the same question as Chamila :)

Would it be useful to have the status shown in a label against the node ?

On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 10:09 AM, Chamila De Alwis <chamilad@wso2.com> wrote:
Great work Dakshika!

Will there be a legend to indicate which colors represent which statuses?

Regards,
Chamila de Alwis
Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163
Blog: code.chamiladealwis.com