stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Chamila De Alwis <chami...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Pure Python library for Git
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 06:41:44 GMT
Hi Dinesh,

I tried to use Gittle earlier, but it has several issues, the main being
it's ambiguous license nature. It is said to be "dual licensed" with GPLv2
and Apache. It was later decided to drop its usage because of this.
Additionally it also doesn't properly support authentication.

Regards,
Chamila de Alwis
Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163
Blog: code.chamiladealwis.com